Campbelton Farm first came into existance in 1817 and is now the only working farm that still exists to this day. It is located on the east side of Campbelton Hill and comprises of a bungalow and two cottages. It also used to have the original farm house, and other outbuildings.
There is a byre for cattle and two sheds for the farm vehicles and used to have various other small sheds, some were used for storing grain and on the south side there was an old pig shed and run.
As this was the main farm it dealt in grain harvests and also growing vegetables like potatoes and turnips although that is all in the past now. The farm only grazes sheep and some cows now, a big change from what it used to be active in.
In March 2017 all the original Campbelton Farm was demolished ending 200 years of buildings.